Monday, January 01, 2007

"Mmm...Mmm...Ratlicious!!!"

Yummy!
Mmm...Fresh from the oven! Who wants rat cakes? I actually made this one for my TransBrutha, at the request of Krooper13 on the Sega8Bit forum. Maybe I'll make him one, too!

Yeah, we got the Sega Master System working. Turns out we were using the wrong power cord. We were using the NES'! Whoduthunk?!?

So we also finally beat the dragon in the second maze of Golden Axe Warrior. You know, SEGA's Zelda rip-off! To get some help, I called Stan Stepanic with the magic Stepanland Call of Staniel! Here's pretty much how it went:

I scream "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN STEPAAAAAAAAAAANIC!" He didn't show up. Perhaps I should have used the call of the old-world Stepanland order : "Stanthias Stepenix!" Maybe he would have come then.

No comments: