Friday, May 05, 2006

"Karma, Karma, Karma!!!"

Do you know what show I love? Of course you don't! One of my favorite shows is "My Name is Earl". I wish I could be just like him. He's just trying to be a better person. My name is Earl.

He goes around trying to fix everything he done wrong.

Earl's brother Randy on that show kinda reminds me of my friend Jasmire (or spelled Jazmire, if you want to be serious). Poop. That's all my friend J-Mire likes to talk about...Okay, maybe not...

Sorry I haven't been updating recently. I've been watching "Walker, Texas Ranger". I love that show! I wish Chuck Norris could round-house kick me to the face. Maybe some of his coolness would rub off onto me. I also like that other ranger-side kick, or something...What's his name??? Is it John??? I dunno...Anyway...I don't have to go...Umm...Watch...Chuck Norris...

FROOSH!

1 comment:

Oscillating Wildely said...

I want Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick me in the face too! I got connections, I'll call him up and schedule a round house kicking meeting.