Monday, May 29, 2006

"Randy, Rando, Random, Randomness"

Here are just some random things I was thinkin'!
  1. Wouldn't it be cool if someone made a bird poo cannon? YES!
  2. Wouldn't it be cool if TransButtah in Miracle World was a real video game?
  3. Wouldn't it be cool if TransButtah could eat T-Shirts?
  4. Wouldn't it be uncool if TransButtah lost his superpowers?
  5. Wouldn't it be cool if TransButtah didn't have superpowers?
  6. Wouldn't it be cool if I dluoc klat sdrawkcab?
  7. Why isn't Captain Planet dead yet?
  8. In the episode of Family Guy where Peter Griffin loses all his bones, his chin still has shape...Why?
  9. Wouldn't it be cool if I grew wings?
  10. Wouldn't it be cool if you knew all the jobs I've had?
  11. Wouldn't it be cool if all the jobs I had were go-go dancer, bodyguard, sheep herder, and business dance manager?
  12. Wouldn't it be cool if there were more?
  13. Wouldn't it be cool if TransButtah were in one-a those iPod commercials?
  14. Wouldn't it be cool if I really did live near Stan Stepanic?
  15. Wouldn't it be cool if you posted a comment in response to this?
  16. Wouldn't it be cool if I could fit into my spandex?
  17. Wouldn't it be cool if my Sonic the Hedgehog boxers still fit?
  18. Wouldn't it be cool if I wore them anyway?
  19. Wouldn't it be cool if I was wearing them right now?
  20. Wouldn't it be cool if there was no number twenty?

1 comment:

Oscillating Wildely said...

Yes, sometimes I wonder what it would be like if you were in an Ipod commercial too.