Thursday, May 25, 2006

"! TransButtah hattuBsnarT !"

Hello, once more, dear friends. I found possibly the coolest song ever. Behold :

Oh, yes. Maybe even very yes. Gnarls Barkley da' man! Is (are) Gnarls Barkley a person or band? Hmm...

Anyway, I've decided to start a new section...

DUHDUH DAAAAH!

The "Buttah Band Bonanza" section! Here I will post my "Buttah Band" who currently reigns supreme on my playlist! This week...

DUHDUH DAAAAH!

Gnarls Barkley! Woohoo! Congratulations, Mr. Barkley!

You can find the link to the page on the right-hand sidebar! Check it out, and learn how to be a Buttah Favorite, yourself!

Woohoo! I'm in the mood for food!

Yay! Styx concert in 2 days! Can't wait. I'll try to get some pictures of me there on the blog soon. 22nd row, baby!!! Booyah! I'll probably get better pics than I did at that Vaudeville I went to. Oh, man. That thing was horrible. Everyone was in black and white!

Why, oh, why, you say, haven't I gone to an A-Ha concert? Why do you think? They cut me out of their video! You can see about 15 posts back...

I got a few more ideas for the Buttah Band recipients, but after about 3, I'll be out of ideas, so get your comments up!

Peas and cabbage!

2 comments:

Oscillating Wildely said...

Hey Dan and I really like this song. I think I'm crrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaazy

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»