Tuesday, July 04, 2006

"You're the Buttah, Now, Dawg!"

I'm the Buttah, now, dawg! TransButtah's the Man Now, Dog!

There's my "You're the Man, Now, Dawg!" page!

The funniest thing happened to me yesterday. I was heading down to the deli, WHEN A GIANT T-REX STARTED WALKING TOWARDS ME! Yah, they are native to Buzdekastanopia. Those guys over at Jurassic Park took all the dinosaurs and brought them here. Well, anywayz, it was heading right towards me! So, I ate its pharynx.* Yah. That's right. I ate its pharynx. It cried. I showed him who I was.**

*May not be true.
*He might have eaten one of my limbs.

Yeah. The pharynx tasted gross. I should-a chosen the larynx or trachea, but NOOOOO, I had to choose the pharynx.

TransButtah!!!!!!!!!!!!, and it's my blog, and keep in touch for my next random thing post - Part 2 - "This Time, The Return Will Perish!"

No comments: