Sunday, June 18, 2006

"Believe me, Buttah Will Hurt You!"

Hey dawygs. Just a little shoutout to Cousin Buttah's friend, Ali. Sup, Ali? Here's my shoutout : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

So, everyones, isn't rap awesome? Like, not the new stuff, the old stuff. Can't take no Coolio. I'm down with the Grandmaster! Flash, that is. You know, it's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonduh, how I keep from goin' undah! Yeah, man. Yeah.

As I'm writing this, I'm listenin' to "The Message". Yup. Yup. Yup.

That video had the worst special effects, another reason why it is awesome. Do you see that awexome gradient in the beginning?

It's fun to eat floppy disks.

Umm, no. No it's not. I lied. Sorry.

Hey! Atleast I don't tell kids to send me money!

What else to talk about...Anyone here watch "Pimp My Ride"? LOL, I'm just joshing you, or as those "refined British entreprenuer gentlemen" would say, I am just making a humurous gesture towards you!

My boss just told me that I'm employee of the month. It rox, because I'm assured a spot there every month, 'cuz I'm the boss.

What's that? What's that you say? What's my favorite Grandmaster Flash lyric? Well, I'd have to say It's the first few lines of The Message.

"Broken glass,
Everywhere!
People peein' on the streets,
Ya'now they just don't care!"

Very yes. When are they going to put a new StrongBad email up?

I feel bad for Warren Cuccurello, who was once in Duran Duran and Missing Persons. He's so awesome, he doesn't even know it!

I finally got the cords I need for my SEGA Master System and Genesis. My friend Jazmire thought they were burnt spaghettis, so he tried to eat them, but I stopped 'em!

Also a shotout to Cousin Buttah D, before I gave a shoutout to Cousin Buttah L and her friend.

Hey! What's your name? Do I know you?

1 comment:

Oscillating Wildely said...

Hey, Trans Buttah. Do you have another blog up about gaming? Is it orange? If not, someone is trying to rip you off!!!! We found Trans Bloggah. Is that one of your personalities? Greatness like the Buttah cannot be copy and pasted, man.
Anyway, my friend really enjoys this page and would like to tell you that it rules and she wants to eat cardboard with you sometime. Go to my Links and check out Alli's Thoughts on Life. Or something like that.
COMMENT ME, TRANS BUTTAH YOU DON'T KNOW ME