Saturday, June 24, 2006

"Grapple Cannons Make Good Apples!"

Yah. I'm bored, sooooooooo.

GUESS WHAT I LIKE! I love, and not just like, chocolate milk! It's so scrumptious! I like the Nestle kind. Or, as those French people would say "Nëstlé". A-Har har har har har!

Now, for a little story.

Yesterday, I was walking down the street, back at the ranch, in a building, when I saw my friend Jazmire. I said "Hey, Jazmire!" He said "Ho, Jazmire!" And suddenly, the band "Naughty By Nature" popped up at started singing!

Hip Hop Hooray!
Ho! Hey! Ho!
Hey! Ho! Hey!
Hip Hop Hooray!

And then I asked for their autographs, but to my surprise, they disappeared! Then, Gamera popped out of the ground, and started eating Mr. T's head, which was ten times larger than it was supposed to be.

I quickly put on my super-cape, and outside undies, and sprang into action. I sniffed the dinosaur lizard thing monst-ah dead, and then I was taken to court on Gamera World, and accused of murder. I told them Gamera was an animal, and trying to kill Mr. T! So then they accused me of animal abuse!

I then realized I was dreaming! I woke up, got out of bed, and got a cool glass of Oat-Milk. Dunno what that is? Here's the recipe!

*1 Pint of Milk
*3 Cups of Oatmeal
*1 Economy-Sized Toaster
-1. Pour oatmeal into pint of milk.
-2. Stir till golden brown.
-3. Pour it toaster.
-4. Drink until thirst is quenched, or puking occurs.

There-ya go! But then, as the first bubble of chunks started coming up my throat, I realized I had been wearing my Virtual Reality Helmet again! I took it off, but it was too late. As I did, I puked all over the floor in real life, and got my friend Jazmire to clean it up for me. I think Gamera might have helped, too. Dunno.

And, to bid you adu, I sing to you the Buzdekastanopia National Anthem:

"Oh, Buzdekastanopia,
I have to finish writing this song!"

I shot the sheriff, but I didn't if you're gonna bring me to court about it.

No comments: