Friday, June 23, 2006

"Fresh Out of Whooping Cranes!"

Hey, there. Cousin Buttah has a friend named All, or Ali, or Alley, or Ally, or just A. I dunno. But anyway, apparently she reads ma-blog often, so here's another shout-out to her! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! Oink.

I have a myspace.com/tbuttah! Yay! I also have transbuttah.ytmnd.com! Yay! Checkem' out!

Agh! I cut meslef shaving! Agh! Agh! AAAARRGGGH!

Lol. Thanks to TransBot, an old friend, or Baldwin-Mothra for that pic. Hopefully my feud with this local forum member named SaDistic has been resolved. He accused me of posting TransButtah Urban Dictionary posts under his name, when I didn't. I hope we can still be dawgs.


But, my Cousin Buttah has added one! Checkit out on Urban Dictionary.

Hey, Alli, Ali, Alley, Ally, A! Why don't you ever post comments in response to my posts? Oh, eew. I just sneezed all over the keyboard. Back on topic, post some comments! You don't have to be a registered blogger in the Hall of Bloggress to post comments in mine, like you have to on Cousin Buttah's! (http://like-sunday.blogspot.com/)

Peace out to my...

OH WAIT! I forgot to tell y'all! I'm going on vacation to the outskirts of Buzdekastanopia soon, so I probably won't be able to post for a bit. Aboot a week!

Anywayz, Peace out to my fellow Grandmaster Flash fans. Everyone else, too bad.

No comments: