Saturday, April 22, 2006

"Blogging 'Round the World Since 400 BC!"

Hello! My name is Trans Buttah. My real name is Jerome Timothy Buttah, but you can call me Buttah, if you want. You know, that sounds kinda stupid, so never mind. Just call me Trans Buttah. That's my name! Shut up...

Let me tell you a little bit aboot meslef! I currently reside in the country my family took over, Uzbekastanopia. For fun, I throw vegetables at people from my balcony, and I like to go on the Sega8Bit forum. They're such nice people there. I also have fun playing video games. If you're lucky, for all you anti-techno people out there, I'll post some pictures of them!

Teeheehee! Oh, hold on. Someone's at the door.

YAY PIZZA! I like pizza.

So, anyway, I'll be posting topics about various things here every time I get around to it, so keep looking!

No comments: