Sunday, April 23, 2006

"I Can't Believe It's Not Trans Buttah!"

One time I auditioned for a spot in the band "Depeche Mode", but they didn't want to use my names. Here's a list of what we would have been like:

Band : Taco Mode
Members :
Jerome Buttah
Gitsy
Lady Marmalade
Dino Balogni
That Spaghettios Guy

I'm better off without them! I might release a new CD soon. I'll post some samples online soon, I hope. If I'm too lazy, then no.

I finally have a leak in my roof! Now I get free water! YAY!

What's your favorite type of butter? Besides Trans Buttah, I like Stick butter, Parkay, Margerine, and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I just love to stick a spoon in them and just taste the butteryness! I also like to sometimes take those little butter packets and pop them in my mouth like mints when I needs a snack! No Double Mint Twins for me!

Til' latah, Vader!

(C)Trans Buttah

No comments: