Saturday, April 22, 2006

"Eatith thy Peach Cobbler, Madame Krupp!"

Today I took a walk over to my Uncle's house. He lives just around the corner, five miles away. I spent the day on his cow ranch. While we were watching the jolly Heffalumps eat their beef stew in the moonlight, we heard a retched cry! AHHHAAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAH! It sounded like that! I looked over to Pretty Princess Hill, and saw a T-Rex! He had my friend Jazmire in his beak! I quickly grabbed the Tylenol and headed towards him. With toothpick in hand, I shoved my fist in his eye, and Chuck Norris did a round-house kick to the face. Oh, good times, good times!

You know, I love to attend different kinds of concerts! Here's one I found on the internet that I was at. You can hear me screaming "JY" in the audience! He rox.




Yeah. Till latah!

No comments: