Friday, April 28, 2006

"My Trip to Japan"

Heylo, everybody! I'm Doctah Buttah! Konichi wva! Hola! Buenos Dias! Guttentan! Guess where I am! I'm in Japan! That's right! I had to take a business trip...umm...for blogging...and being a security guard...anyone? Anyways, the enter button is not working for some strange reason, so I guess I'll have to keep on typing. There are lotsa kewl people here. I met this one guy, and he was selling fortune cookies. Another guy was selling calamari...What's calamari? Only American Idol Lunvahs will get that. I hate the show with all my life. In Japan, they might have Japan Idol, where all the people come and sing weird songs, like Barbie Girl and Dragostea Din Tei. I'll try to post some pictures on the internet soon. Till then, peace out from the Land of the Rising son!

No comments: