Sunday, April 30, 2006

"More About My Boot"

Woo! I'm finally back from Japan! To celebrate, I've finally made my own MySpace! Sign up to be my friend!

http://myspace.com/tbuttah

Also, I've decided to reveal a bit more aboot meslef. I actually had several jobs. My current occupation is a security guard and musician, but I was a business dance instructor, where all these men in tuxedos pranced around glitterful suitcases, and I used to be a go-go dancer...Don't laugh...Okay, it might be a little funny...And I also run my own company! "Jerome Buttah's Sheep Herding Farm," where we herd all types of sheep at Uncle Buttah's farm. Then we take the wool off of them. I get lotsa hives and junk from them, though, because I am allergic to sheep wool...

Now you know...But the less you know...The better or worse? Yeah, it's probably better...

No comments: