Saturday, April 22, 2006

"It's Like Buttah!"

Let me tell you about what I ate today!

For breakfast, I had eight eggs, twelve containers of orange juice, twenty one strips of bacon, fourty eight hamsteaks, sixty two waffles, and eighty nine pancakes.

For lunch, I had sixty four cans of Spagghetios, ninety nine slices of pizza (a new record!), fourty four chicken tenders, and six hundred and twelve hamburgers. I wasn't too hungry today!

And finally, for dinner, I had five cows, seventy hams, eleven dishes of chicken parmigian, eight hundred french fries, a seventy ounce steak, a few people, a tablecloth, and the candles. I think I scared "The Villa del Italiano" out of my neighborhood! Sorry...

Mmm...I love food! Food is all I can think about!!! RAAHHH! Must eat you! Ouch! I hit my head on the screen!

Today, I went up to a cop, did the Forbidden Dance of Lambada, and ran away! He'll never know what hit him! Yes! I did it! I did the forbidden dance, and did not get arrested! Mwahaha! The earth is mine!

No comments: